Yesterday while the rain kept on pouring. I decided to bake. Well its not actually baking but more of toasting and heating it up. I ask my kids to help do it as a family activity too. We make our very own Home-made Tasty Bread Hawaiian Pizza
What you need:
1 loaf of Tasty bread
4 slice cooked ham – cube
2 Del Monte Quick and Easy Italian Pizza sauce
2 Eden shredded cheeze
1 Del Monte Pineapple tidbits*
1 Green bell pepper – diced
1 red onion – chopped
How to make it:
Optional: Place 1 peace bread on chopping board or any clean flat surface then use a rolling pin to thin it out. If you don’t have a rolling pin use a mug instead.
1. spread the pizza sauce as thin or thick as you like. For me I like it think so that I can taste the sauce more
2. sprinkle the shredded cheeze evenly. You can add more if you like
3. place the diced ham on top of the cheeze
4. between the ham, place the diced bell pepper and chopped onion*
5. place the pineapple tidbits*
6. then place it to the toaster oven or big oven for 7 minutes or until cheeze melts. I place 2 pizza at a time.
You can get your kids involve in preparing and baking as a family activity. My youngest help in thinning the bread while Diether help in preparing and baking as well.
My kids tend to consume everything up before I get a chance to finish the next batch.
Enjoys it with your kids
* = optional