Olives have given mankind many useful things from medicinal to gourmet foods that anyone can enjoy.
The Penna Gourmet Foods
Maurice and Cindy Penna is not only an olive lover, it’s their lifestyle. They talk olives, think olives, eat olives, and even dream olives on a daily basis. They are the only handler from the tree to the store, to provide consistency and quality olives to your table.
The Penna Gourmet Foods at M&CP Farms in Northern California, they also incorporate old processes that are improved and made safe by modern microbiology. Owned by Maurice and Cindy Penna, they have been in business since 1979 and leading since then for the only ripe style olive processor.
The focus for the Penna’s is on quality olives and olive produces that puts M&CP Farms at the forefront of the custom packed fresh olive market in California.
They also provide a variety of olive base recipe and fresh olives to cure at home for the people who enjoy the art of home processing and canning. I love their Italian Pasta Salad, which I had already tried. My kids loved it and would want me to do it again. Below is a the details of their recipe:
- One 16-ounce package rotini (spiral) pasta
- One 10 oz. jar Italian Deli Mix
- One 16 oz. jar Bernstein’s Cheese Fantastico! Dressing
- 1/2 lb. thin sliced dry salami
- Marinated artichoke hearts, as many as you like
- Cook pasta according to directions. While pasta is cooking, drain and chop the contents of the Italian Deli Mix jar. Then slice the salami into quarters. Once pasta is drained, rinsed and cooled, add all the ingredients and allow to sit overnight (refrigerated.) The pasta will absorb much of the salad dressing, so don’t worry if it appears you added too much.
Penna Gourmet Olives not only provide great quality olives but also give a great discount to consumer. They have a variety of products from Pimento Stuffed Olives, California Mix Pitted, Lemon Citrus Pitted Olives, Sicilian Spiced Pitted Olives, and many more. For they grow their own olive, processor and packer which give a lot of savings that are passed to the consumer. Ordering in bulk also gets big discount. Penna Gourmet Olives offer a wide range of products to choose from.
You can contact them through the following details:
M&CP Farms, 3986 County Road NN, Orland, CA 95963.
Our voice line is 530-865-9810.
Our Fax number is 530-865-9793.
Penna Gourmet Foods Fresh Olives are available starting around the middle of September (weather permitting)