Ward of Technology

Petron Doble Panalo promo for a Cars or Motorcycles

Good news to Petron patrons nationwide.

Recently Petron announced its biggest promo for this year,  the Petron Doble-Panalo promo. Starting November 01 till January 31, 2012, Petron customers have two chances to win prizes from Petron stations nationwide.

All you have to do is to collect up to P1,000 purchase of Petron Fuels — Petron Xtra, Petron XCS, Petron Blaze (my choice for my bike), Petron DieselMax and Petron Turbo Diesel — a customer is entitled to “Pick a Raffle Coupon” with an instant prize from the bunot box. Prize like free 1-liter fuel, Petron t-shirt, Petron sticker, San Mig 3-in-1 coffee, and Petron 2012 calendar are instantly  given.

It does not stop there, the same Raffle Coupon that have given you sweet prize can still be used to participate in the Doble Grand Draws, which will have separate draws and separate winners of same set of prizes for Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao.

The First Grand Draw to be held on 20 December 2011, will have the following prizes at stake: Toyota Hi-Lux (3), Honda Civic (3), Yamaha Mio Soul motorcycle (3), 47-inch LG LED TV (6); Samsung Galaxy Tab (6), Apple IPad 2 – 32GB (9), and Petron E-Fuel Card worth P10,000 each (48).

The Second Grand Draw, for entries submitted by 31 January 2011, will be held on 14 February 2012. Grand prizes include: Mitsubishi Montero Sport (3), Yamaha Mio Soul motorcycle (3), 47-inch LG LED TV (6), Samsung Galaxy Tab (6), Apple IPad 2 – 32GB (9), and Petron E-Fuel Card worth P10,000 each (48).

A sweet deal indeed for us Petron users. So gas up and collect up to a P1,000 and enjoy your prize and a chance for the Grand Prize.

32 Comments

• AVM
    November 15, 2011 - 5:18 am | Permalink

I am a regular Petron Customer because of SM Advantage points. I am happy that they have a promo like this. But Petron gas attendants doesn’t know the details of the promo unless you tell them. It happened to me twice. I hope not all Petron gas stations have the same scenario. When I asked for the raffle coupon, they just gave it without knowing that the customer should pick the raffle and see the instant prize. I heard first the promo in the radio station.

• christine
    November 15, 2011 - 3:33 pm | Permalink

i just want to share my experienced with this promo,i purchased a 1,000 worth of petronXCS at petron bayan-bayanan, concepcion branch (Marikina City)just this evening. per commercial campaign of this promo by purchasing 1,000 worth of gas,motorist will pick a coupon with instant prize which can be used for the raffle too,it does not happened to me as the gas boy just gave me the coupon to fill it up with my info and no instant prize. When I clarified with the gas boy that i have to pick a coupon for the instant prize he told me that it is already the coupon that he gave me, and so I said that’s not how the commercial explained it and then that’s the time he let me pick another coupon in this huge box which happens to be another raffle coupon with no instant prize. Im calling the attention of petron marketing and sales to see to it that all petron gas stations understand the promo mechanics,as iam a victim of a false promo like this and iam really dissapointed.

• danteward
    November 18, 2011 - 2:56 am | Permalink

I have inform Petron’s Marketing tools about your experience with regards with their recent promo. They have given me word that they will inform Petron of the lack of knowledge with the promo they got in their stations.

Thanks

• nan
    December 12, 2011 - 8:08 pm | Permalink

when is the last entry for the 1st draw?

• danteward
    December 13, 2011 - 9:44 am | Permalink

Hello Nan,

I will get in touch with the PR agent on this. I was not informed on this.

• Ted
    December 21, 2011 - 12:05 pm | Permalink

hi!

did the first draw happen … when do we get to see the result?

• au
    December 21, 2011 - 5:21 pm | Permalink

san site po makikita ang list of winners??

• December 22, 2011 - 4:08 am | Permalink

who won the first grand draw? where can we see the winners?

• danteward
    January 2, 2012 - 2:21 am | Permalink

Hi Guys, I have asked for the site and the list of winners for the First draw. I will keep you posted on it

• danteward
    January 5, 2012 - 3:49 am | Permalink

The list of winners are already posted in my blog. Hers is the link to view the winners: http://houseofwards.com/index.php/2012/01/petron-doble-panalo-promo-winners/

• chekay
    January 9, 2012 - 6:26 pm | Permalink

i just want to ask if the winning car is free tax already or not.tnx

• chekay
    January 9, 2012 - 6:40 pm | Permalink

can i ask sir when will be the date in giving the prizes?and the location.

• chekay
    January 10, 2012 - 2:39 am | Permalink

sir, i would like to ask if it is a tax free car or not.thanks!

• danteward
    January 11, 2012 - 3:36 am | Permalink

Hi chekay,

I have no details on when and where the prizes will be given. But what I know from this type of contest is that Petron will be communicating with you with the contact details that you have provided. They are the one that will give the details on when and where to pick up the prize. I will confirm with them if the car is tax free.

• chekay
    January 11, 2012 - 4:29 am | Permalink

ok,thank you sir.

• chekay
    January 11, 2012 - 4:34 am | Permalink

i would like also to ask sir f the prize can be converted into cash.?lol

• Omar
    January 11, 2012 - 11:58 am | Permalink

Im also a regular customer of Petron at Mindanao Avenue and when I ask about the promo they just gave me 1 coupon to fill it up and no instant prize? Petron Marketing should call and advised their Stations and properly explain to them the promo. They don’t know how the promo runs. Sayang ang media effort if di naman ginagaw ng tama.

• chekay
    January 12, 2012 - 3:07 am | Permalink

joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    lol

• chekay
    January 12, 2012 - 3:08 am | Permalink

joke only!

• Mommy
    February 1, 2012 - 4:30 pm | Permalink

Ask ko lang bakit hindi match and total number of instant prizes printed vs actual prizes. Meron nga akong mga stubs with “CONGRATULATIONS! YOU WON AN INSTANT PRIZE OF ___”, pero wala namang maibigay na freebies ang mga Petron STATIONS, not only 1 station but a lot of stations

• danteward
    February 6, 2012 - 6:00 am | Permalink

Hi Mommy,

Thanks for that information. I got no quick answer for you on this, but I will inform my contact on their PR agent that have direct communication with Petron.

• Trel
    February 20, 2012 - 5:08 am | Permalink

Did the draws really happen? where were the results published? I am a regular petron gas customer at Belair, Sta Rosa, Laguna. When I gassed up last week, I saw the box with the entries still at the gas station. So I asked why it was still there, the security guard and gas attendants said that the draw was rescheduled to Feb 29 and the entry box will SOON be picked up. Can someone from Petron or DTI please enlighten us? Shouldnt changes like this be announced? Is this allowed by DTI?

• Demetrio
    February 28, 2012 - 1:49 pm | Permalink

Sir,kylan po ba ninyo blak ibigay ang premyo?kc mahigit dalawang buan npo ang nkilipas,bkit hangang ngyon wala prin!palagi nlng sagot saakin nextweek2X,wala po ksing maayos ang tapa petron kung kylan.ako po ung nanalo sa mindanao.

• March 22, 2012 - 1:32 am | Permalink

congrats sa ting dalawa…….first prize ung sau skin 2nd prize….hehehe….buti pa nga sau nextweek ung sinabi nila sakin nga palaging dis wek pero pang apat na week na ngaun….ewan ko ba sa petron….nakakainis.hehehe

• ian
    March 22, 2012 - 6:23 pm | Permalink

sir, when will you post your grand draw winners.

• noel
    March 24, 2012 - 2:48 am | Permalink

wala pa ring results sa second draw? bskit sobrang tagal?

• March 31, 2012 - 10:15 am | Permalink

sir dante,
    do u have any idea where 2 checked the result of petron’s 2nd draw? tnx

• March 31, 2012 - 10:21 am | Permalink

last march 14,2012 tinawagan po aku sabi petron ng main office hintay lng raw po ng confirmation letter or call kng valid po ung entry ko. that’s why i’m alays checking if they already post their result,….

• leah
    April 1, 2012 - 2:54 am | Permalink

Thank you so much petron! I won montero sport but may i know what is the model of montero sport to be given away?

• danteward
    April 2, 2012 - 2:50 am | Permalink

Hi Irish, already asked that with Petron marketing department. They said that they will provide me details of the winners when they have verified every details on their side. No indication to when or where it will be announced.

• danteward
    April 2, 2012 - 2:51 am | Permalink

Hi Leah, congrats for winning the Montero Sport. I still don’t have any details on that. But I’m sure they will be communication with you soon on how and where to claim your prize.

• danteward
    April 2, 2012 - 2:52 am | Permalink

Hi Irish, I still don’t got any details on the second draw winners. but as soon I got words and details I will immediately post it. Thanks