It was a stylish night for the Samsung people, media and bloggers alike. It was a gathering of sophisticated sexiness for 3 highly respected fashion designers in the country — Rajo Laurel, Randy Ortiz and Rhett Eala – showcased their respective collections that night.
Inspired by Samsung Notebook Series 9 being being the thinnest, lightest, and brightest, notebook by Samsung – the latest technological breakthrough from Samsung Electronics Philippines.
What I love the most of the new Samsung Notebook Series 9 is the weight. Who can deny that the new Series 9 is the LIGHTEST, weighing only 2.89 lbs. Bringing it anywhere is not a worry.
You can’t hardly feel that your carrying it at all.
Measuring only 16.3mm, the Samsung Notebook Series 9 is Samsung’s THINNEST, and with a screen size of 13 inches.
Style is also a factor with the new Samsung Notebook Series 9, encased in the most advanced Duralumin metal alloy only used in specialized aircrafts, making it durable yet stylish and ultra light. WOW is the word you are looking for to describe the new Samsung Notebook Series 9.
Samsung continues to change the landscape of PC by making it innovative, fashionable, and stylish – because PC just got Sexy.
Guys, I invite you to JOIN the Samsung Facebook page for update of the new Samsung Notebook Series 9 and for upcoming contest, where one can win a Samsung Notebook series 9 worth P79k++.
Samsung 9 Series Specs:
* 2nd Generation Intel Core i5 Processor 2537M (1.40 GHz, 3MB; turbo up to 2.3 GHz)
* Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium (64 bit) / Windows® 7 Professional (64 bit)
* 4GB DDR3 (up to 8GB)
* 128GB Solid State Drive (up to 256)
* 13.3-inch HD LED-backlit SuperBright Plus display (400 nit)
* Resolution: 1366×768
* Intel HD GT2 Integrated Graphics
* 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0, WiMax
* 3 watt (1.5W x 2) stereo speakers and 1.5 watt sub-woofer
* 1.3megapixel HD Webcam
* Li-Po battery (up to 6.5 hours)
* 2.89 lbs.
How about you? What is the ideal Sexy PC for you?