Yeah! Not just any left over meal from lunch but a hot cooked meal. But would throw out good food?
But even a left over meal from lunch can be delicious when prepared right.
But what I got was freshly cooked meal. A hot bowl of Pork Pochero was in front of me.
Who could blame me if I say “Dinner’s serve!” at 6PM.
1 kl pork, cut in cubes
4 cups of tomato sauce
1 tsp of tomato paste
1/2 cup of cooked beans
1 onion, cut into two
1 cup of string beans
1 cup of cabbage
1/2 liter of water
salt and pepper to taste
pork bouillon cube
How to do it:
1. In a pot, place pork and add some oil over medium fire. Let the pork melt its own fat for about 2 – 3 minutes.
2. Add the onion and continue stirring then after two minutes add the tomato paste and tomato sauce.
3. Season with salt and pepper. Dissolved pork bouillon on water then pour into the pot.
4. Cover and let this simmer gently over medium fire.
5. Add your vegetables and beans during the last part of the cooking. Add seasoning if needed.