Last Fridays was a rainy day. It started early in the morning. I was hesitant to go to work for I might catch cold, riding in the rain to work. But never the less, I still push through.
While riding with a cold wind blowing in my face. I remembered of a hot bowl of Chicken Sopas that I had, that my wife had serve for us. It was also a cold and rainy day then. Sipping the hot soup and burning my tongue in the process. But the taste of that delicious home-made soup is still the best.
So after coming home, I scoered the fridge for ingredients that I need. And lucky me almost all that I need is available except for the chicken so I just used ground pork (which is available).
What you need:
1/2 kl ground pork
1 pc MAGGI Pork Broth Cube, dissolved in
2 cups water
1/2 kl Penne pasta
1 carrots chopped
1/2 cabbage chopped
salt and pepper to taste
a cup of milk
How to make it:
- Bring ground pork to a boil.
- Add the Penne pasta (other pasta shapes will do). I used the Penne pasta, because when cooked it becomes bigger.
- Add the dissolve Maggi pork broth cube.
- The Penne pasta is cooked till al dente. Just taste the pasta a few minutes after boiling.
- When pasta almost done, then add the hotdog and the chopped vegetables.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Turn off fire and add the milk.