As stated on Gickr.com. It will let you create your own animated GIF file online to show off to your friends, for free. You can post themin any social network site, on your own web site and anywhere you can post pictures: MySpace, Bebo, HI5 etc.
- Open your browser to www.gickr.com
- You will have 3 options:
- Upload from your computer
- Get your images in your Flickr account
- convert your YouTube video
- Adjust your file size and speed.
- After setting your images, click on the “Contniue link located on the lower right portion of the GIF creation page.
- It will process your images, it may take awhile depending on your computer connection speed. Then your finished GIF will be displayed. You can download it to your computer and an html link is also available to copy to your website or blog.
That’s it. Just like I told you its easy and free. ENJOY…