Claudine Barretto is the new face that will representing the latest product of Knorr. The Knorr Real Sarap all-in-one seasoning, with visible flecks of flavorful spices and tangy herbs, allows her to whip up dishes in less time. “It’s like a short-cut,” she says, “without sacrificing the real flavor of the dish.”
Because it’s a fine powder mix, the real goodness can seep easily and deeply into any meat, fish, or stew, making cooking entire meals almost a breeze. “It’s also inexpensive,” says Claudine, and both the cost and flavor that it brings to her cooking appeals to her pragmatic side.
¾ cup Cooking Oil
½ kg Fresh Tilapia
½ pack Knorr Real Sarap 7g
1. Rub the fish with Knorr Real Sarap. Leave for about 10 minutes before frying.
2. Heat the oil in frying pan for 10 minutes.
3. Put the fish in the pan and cover. Let cook for about 15 minutes or until fish becomes crispy in appearance.
4. Flip over the other side of the fish and fry for another 15 minutes.
5. Drain in paper towel and serve.